How to Apply?
I don’t know Russian
All programs at CSPU are taught is Russian language. So to apply to one of our faculties, first you need to complete a Russian language course which lasts from 1 to 2 academic years. To learn Russian, you need to apply to our Pre-Degree Preparation Department.
The Pre-Degree Preparation Department provides international students with a full-range orientation and adaptation course which includes:
1. International Summer School.
2. Adaptation activities.
3. 1 or 2 years of studying Russian language and culture.
4. Full visa support.
5. Accommodation at the University dormitories.
6. Culture, entertainment and sport activities.
What do I need for applying to Pre-Degree Program?
To apply to our Pre-Degree Program you need to do the following:
1. Make a scan-copy of your ID or passport (the first two pages of the document which you will use for applying for VISA).
2. Fill in an Application Form which contains all necessary information needed to prepare a Letter of Invitation to the Russian Federation.
3. Send these two documents to email@example.com.
4. After you receive your Letter of Invitation to the Russian Federation, you need to apply for visa to your Embassy of the Russian Federation.
5. After you get your visa please arrive in Chelyabinsk on the dates specified in your visa.
It may take about more than 30 working days to get the Letter of Invitation; hence you are recommended to send the document suite not later than 2 months before the assumed entrance date.
I already know Russian!
If you know Russian language you choose one of our graduate (Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree) programs. You can also apply for postgraduate (Candidate of Science Degree) courses.
SUMMER SCHOOL for International Students